Our mission is to simply solve our customer’s problem. We accomplish this through our four pillars of skills: design, build, operate and improve.
Novo Precision is a solutions provider. We offer a strong team of mechanical, manufacturing and quality engineers, as well as an on-site R&D center that streamlines product launch and solution development. We continue to invest in engineering talent including design, manufacturing, process and engineering.
Read an example of our engineering experts solved a chronic design problem for our customer: https://www.novoprecision.com/success-stories/driving-down-costs-driving-quality-up-us-manufacturing-at-its-finest/
We are more than a company with engineering services – we are a partner that can facilitate our customer’s proof-of-concept and prototype products. With our facilities located in Bristol, Connecticut, Novo has the capability to source materials, fabricate equipment, and engineer manufacturing processes to make components right here in the United States. We also can design and create turnkey systems designed for installation in other manufacturing facilities.
Here is an example of how we responded to a need and built product right here in the US: https://www.novoprecision.com/products/hand-sanitizer-stands-mask-nose-pieces-ppe/
Novo is experiencing rapid growth as a progressive supply chain partner focused on data-driven operations, updated quality systems and improved production methods. In addition to our manufacturing skills, we provide the technology and the logistics to help solve real world problems while allowing our customer to focus on their core strengths. Our product expansions include innovative products like our Lean Metrics Stand to facilitate daily-stand ups during production Gemba walks.
Check out our Lean Metric Stands here: https://www.novoprecision.com/products/lean-metrics-stand/
Here at Novo Precision our expertise can be leveraged in any product lifecycle: from new product development, prototyping, new process development, commercialization ramp-up, mature production or end-of-life. We have made major investments in improving and modernizing our process, material, & information flows and creating metrics to support continuous improvement. We help our customers reduce waste in a variety of ways including improving throughput, defect reduction, value-added value engineering (VAVE) and product price variance (PPV) cost reduction.
Read how we are trusted by a critical, high stakes industry to improve their product and production yield: https://www.novoprecision.com/success-stories/processing-fiber-optic-cable-more-efficient/
There are multiple ways to reach the team at Novo Precision, so please contact us today.
Novo has made major investments in improving and modernizing our quality infrastructure, quality approach, and quality metrics over the past several years. This is the foundation of our business and we are constantly working to improve.
- Vision & CMM utilized to validate quality
- Real Time SPC Tracking on all major product lines
- Control Plans used for all products
- Proactive quality approach using PFMEA/FMEA quarterly to systematically reduce quality risk
- Follow up surveys used to Validate Customer Satisfaction
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- Pending ISO 13485 Medical Certification
The Novo Team has made major investments in improving and modernizing our process, material, & information flows and creating metrics to support. For many of our customers we have setup pull systems to minimize lead-times and improve customer flexibility. We proactively work with our customers to design delivery systems that meet their specific needs.
- Daily Shop Floor review of all customer orders by leadership team
- Material & Information Flows (Value Stream Maps) used to understand and improve our manufacturing processes
- Project Management in place to manage all project launches and machine builds
- Pull Systems used to reduce lead-times and increase customer flexibility
- For larger medical companies:
- We manage their inventory & delivery
- Ship to Stock Status
- ISO 9001-2008 & Pending ISO 13485
Our Engineering & Continuous Improvement capability give us a competitive advantage in many applications. Our machine design and build capability allow us to create Value Added / Value Engineered solutions that other companies cannot. We are not limited by what is available on the market – we can design processes for your specific products and then work to improve efficiency.
- Company President has a 25 year experience in implementation of Toyota Production System & Lean Manufacturing – Top Down Improvement Focus
- Aggressive internal improvement approach and operating cadence
- Metrics driven approach
- Novo’s engineering and machine building competency allows us to design and build solutions in-house:
- Giving us potential cost and lead-time advantages
- Allowing us to design a solution to more effectively produce your product
- Potential for value analysis/value engineering opportunities by making products using our equipment versus traditional methods
- Target 10%+ of employee time dedicated to improvement activities