Value Stream Manager-Operational Leader
We are a manufacturing engineering & technology company with our own products as well as manufacturing products for strategic customers. We are defined as an essential employer and very busy launching new products.
You would be responsible for daily operations of three Value Streams. This position has P & L responsibility as well as ownership for driving Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Morale (SQDCM) objectives for the Value Stream.
Please visit: www.novoprecision.com
We seek a high-energy self-starter to learn and advance in our growing business with:
- P&L responsibility for a growing $6 million Manufacturing Value Stream
- Responsible to develop & execute operational strategy
- Engineering / Technical Degree or experience preferred
- Must possess 5-10 years of manufacturing experience in progressing engineering, operational, consulting or leadership role
- Must possess strong skills / experience in supervising and mentoring a small to mid-sized manufacturing staff
- Must possess proven skills in leading safety, quality, cost, delivery and morale
- TPS / Lean manufacturing / Six-Sigma experience
We offer a competitive starting rate and excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401k with generous match, paid time off, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.