Research & Development Toolmaker/Project Manager
Full Job Description
- Take the next step in your Career!
- Managing your own R&D projects!
- Working on high impact projects!
- Be part of a great TEAM environment!
We are a quickly growing engineering and manufacturing company located in Bristol, CT. We have a need to add a strong team member to our Engineering department to Lead new product development projects.
We are looking for the right resource that wants to aggressively learn & grow within our company!
- Ability to manage project (Timeline, milestones, communication)
- Close tolerance Machining experience to make components / fixtures (Manual Milling, Turning, Grinding)
- Use of Autocad or Solidworks a plus
- Experience using standard toolroom tools and measuring devices
- Assembly of fixtures
- Technical problem solving
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in machining or toolmaking position
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking, creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, task driven, great work ethic
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and team player
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
Job Type: Full-time
Other: Very good benefits after 90 days
Novo Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Toolmaking: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.