Production Team Member
Production Team Member for 1st & 2nd Shift
We are a dynamic company located in Bristol, Connecticut that is aggressively improving, expanding, and is focused on becoming a World Class Company. Our major product lines are precision medical components and engineering / building equipment. We are searching for the right resources to be part of a high performing team and to help build a World Class Company.
- Experience operating machines
- Perform inspection of products/parts
- Perform assembly functions
- Good mechanical skills / understanding of precision components
- Shift Flexibility - 5:00AM to 1:30PM and 1:30PM to 10:00PM
- Strong desire to learn and improve - we are building a world class company and need very motivated Team Members who want to aggressively improve themselves
Salary Dependent on experience ($11.00-$13.00 per hour)
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND COMPETITIVE BENEFITS INCLUDING MEDICAL/DENTAL/LIFE/DISABILITY INSURANCE, 401K WITH GENEROUS COMPANY MATCH, PAID TIME OFF, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, PLUS MORE!
Applicants are welcome to apply in person or submit resume to our Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Novo Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type Manufacturing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.