Job Title: CNC Operator
Position Location: Novo Precision- 175 Dolphin Rd, Bristol, CT
Shift: 5:00 AM- 01:30 PM but flexibility is required
- Starts machine, observes operation and verifies conformance of first-run and sample work pieces to product specifications. Load material into machines and check parts.
- Operates CNC millers, lathes and saws
- Read and understands all types of measuring equipment.
- Ensure work area is safe, clean and organized and equipment is safe to operate
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Check materials to assure that quality standards are met
- Perform duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good Attendance is a must in all weather conditions
- Must be available and willing to work overtime, including Saturdays, as necessary or required
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Dependable transportation
- Attention to Detail
- Team player
- Strong desire to learn and improve themselves
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be professional
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.